We are currently open at the weekends from 10am-4pm.
St Andrews Botanic Garden is an independent Scottish charity with conservation and community programmes that tackle some of our area’s most pressing challenges.
As a charity, the Garden relies upon the support of its community so that it can continue to carry out projects and be a place that can be enjoyed by everyone.
On the First Friday of every month garden admission is free for everyone.
We welcome registered assistance animals to the Garden, however no pets are allowed.
|Ticket||Price with Donation||Price without Donation|
|Under 18s and Students with valid student cards||Free||Free|
|Friends of St Andrews Botanic Garden||Free||Free|
|Essential accompanying carers||Free||Free|
* Gift Aid Donations - If you are a UK taxpayer and add a voluntary donation of 10% to your ticket price, this enables us to claim Gift Aid on the whole ticket price and you help to support St Andrews Botanic Garden’s Trust conversation and education work.
Become a Friend of St Andrews Botanic Garden
Enjoy unlimited free visits throughout the year, exclusive updates, expert talks, social gatherings and tours and receive Gift Shop discounts whilst supporting the Garden’s charitable work.
Seasonal Opening Hours
- January-February - open everyday 10am-4pm.
- March - open everyday 10am-4pm.
- April-September - open everyday 10am-6pm.
- October-December - open everyday 10am-4pm.
If strong winds are forecast, the garden may be closed. The best place to check for updates is our Facebook page.
Read more about us in our Visit section.