Friends Harvest Day Celebration Picnic
Date: 24 September 2022 (10:00-16:00)
Join us in the Garden for a special celebration event!
Throughout the day our team will be running practical sessions, sharing harvest and autumn skills – get hands-on and join in, or drop in to watch and learn!
- 10:30am - Willow Weaving with Andrea, Education Officer -Stretch Tent
- 11:00am - Garden Tour with Director Dr Harry Watkins - Meet at the Visitor Centre
- 12:00 noon - Threshing demonstration with Marijke, Garden & Conservation Team – Stretch Tent
- 1:00pm – Milling demonstration with Marijke, Garden & Conservation Team - Stretch Tent
- 2:00pm - Sourdough starter demonstration with Lindsay Cochrane - Stretch Tent
- 2:30pm – Apple pressing with Andrea, Education Officer -Stretch Tent
There will also be the opportunity to meet Friends of St Andrews Botanic Garden and members of the St Andrews Botanic Garden team, highlighting our work so far this year and plans for the future through chats and tours.
Our delicious picnic baskets will be available to pre-order for this event - head to https://www.standrewsbotanic.org/2022-09-24-1000-picnic-basket-hamper-U6heSz.html for more information and to order!
All are welcome so make sure to save the date and share with family and friends! It will be a great opportunity to come together and celebrate!